Travel in comfort and style with our transportation service that is personalized to your needs.
Our reasonable prices allow you to forgo the usual taxi services, shuttles buses, & trains; and allow you to relax as you are escorted to your destination. We offer limo services throughout the country. Whether you need a cruise ship transfer from the port to Rome, a transfer between Florence and Venice, a vehicle for a day trip out of Florence, or to just get around town, we can help throughout Italy. Ninety nine percent of the vehicles we use throughout the country are all luxury level Mercedes sedans and vans. So not only will you get from A to B quickly and safely, you will also do so in style!
Just a few of the many options we can handle:
- Rome Tours – There is no better way to see Rome than to do so with the luxury of having your own vehicle and driver at your disposal. There is a lot to see in Rome and spending the entire day trekking across the cobblestones in the heat and humidity takes its toll. Instead, relax as you are transported from site to site in your own air-conditioned vehicle. By having your own driver and vehicle at your disposal, you will save energy and thereby be able to tour longer and see more sites. In addition, you will be able to see sites that are more off the beaten path and not as accessible on foot.
- Venice Escorted Transfers – Venice can be a scary city to navigate on your own. Especially in that first hour after arrival before you have had time to get acquainted with the city. It is one thing to let yourself get lost in the city to better explore it and have that serendipitous find. But it is another thing to get lost just after stepping off of the plane or train, with luggage in hand, trying to find your hotel. Allow us to have someone meet you at the train station or airport. We will escort you to a waiting water taxi which will take you as close to the hotel as it can. Along the way your escort will even point out some sites and give you some recommendations. Your escort will then take you from the water taxi right to the front desk of your hotel. It couldn’t be any simpler!
- Cruise Stops & Port Transfers – We can help you get from the airport or the city of Rome to the port of Civitavecchia for the start of your cruise and vice versa at the end of your cruise. If you have a cruise stop in Naples, Civitavecchia or Livorno let us help. We can have a vehicle and driver meet you right at the ship and take you wherever you want to go for the day. Don’t waste time fooling around with shuttle transfers and trains, when you can quickly exit the port with your own vehicle and get where you need to go without any hassle.
- City Transfers – If you are looking for something a bit different than the standard train ride between cities, why not hire a vehicle and driver to take from your departure city to your destination city. Getting from one city to another doesn’t get any easier than door to door service! If you would like to make more out of your travel day and not lose precious vacation time, we can also set up tours and visits along the way. For example, you could leave Florence in the morning, spend the whole day touring Tuscany and Umbria, visiting walled hill towns, wineries, cheese farms, etc; and then be dropped off in the evening in Rome. If you want something shorter you could just have the driver pick you up in Rome and drive you to Florence with a single stop in the Tuscan countryside for lunch at a winery. As you can see, we can easily cater any city transfer to your needs and interests.
- Boat Charters – If you are staying in Naples, the Amalfi Coast, or have a cruise stop in Naples we can easily set you up with a skippered boat charter. Tour the Amalfi coast by boat. Or if you are looking to spend the day in Capri, there is nobetter way to arrive in style than via your own private boat! We can also arrange boat charters for other areas around Italy as well.